1/1/26
Spent the whole night and day lounging and watching YouTube, slept at 5am due to jet lag.
Highlights:
-Did some unpacking
-Parents conveniently got me an iced matcha latte just as I was about to go downstairs to make one
-Decluttered my old makeup products
-Watched Don’t Look Under The Bed
-Made pasta
-Hung out with Norah, Cody, and Steph
-Realizing that I’ve been pretty healthy throughout the last year, not really getting sick and actually dodging a lot of sicknesses that have been around me :O
Random reflection: After traveling with and observing my parents these past few weeks, I realize that they are more active and willing to go out than I am LOL.
-Me getting irritated at all the crowds in TW and the rain and wanting to leave quickly/ them pushing me to continue the experience
-Me coming home early on NYE thinking that my parents and I are all jet lagged and are about to sleep/ them wanting to stay up and drink rose at countdown
-Me having a lazy morning laying in bed all day watching YouTube/them getting up relatively early for how late they slept last night to eat at some noodle restaurant in OC and get coffee/matcha
Lord, this is what I need to do to recognize your blessings. May this be a transformative year for my heart and soul. 3 “verses of the day” yesterday-
Isaiah 43:19 (NIV): “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland,” representing fresh hope and God's work in new seasons, encouraging trust and openness to new opportunities. Other popular choices for new beginnings include
2 Corinthians 5:17 ("The old has gone, the new has come")
Revelation 21:5, where God declares, "Behold, I am making all things new,"
Verse of the day today
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Comments
Post a Comment