Lord, 

Would you help me to lay whatever shame I feel down at your feet. It is true, You are my portion and strength forever. I don't need to dwell on my shortcomings or the dissatisfaction of my life. Lord, would you go before me today and lead me along the right path, supplying me with all that I need to glorify you. 


I lift up my dear sisters Michelle, Donna, and Lena today as they gather to discuss. Would you posture their hearts with humility and the desire to glorify you and seek the joy that is found in your fellowship. Would you remind them of the true enemy that is trying to cause division within your body. Would you give them victory and supply them with your grace, mercy, love, and wisdom. 


In Jesus name, Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The pit of loneliness

SHAME Day 1